[Global_education_committee] Ireland Training Day, 11th March 2011 - UPDATE

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:09:23 EST 2011

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the information. I just looked at the agenda for Dublin.

In the OWASP Internals tab we have Training Methodologies and course evaluation forms. These are yet another version of evaluation form and different than what Kate was using for Washington DC and doesn't have the disclaimers that these forms will publically available. Doesn't it make sense to use the same form for the evaluation for all the training events?

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Global Education Committee
OWASP CBT Project Lead

From: sandra.paiva at owasp.org
To: colin.watson at owasp.org; martin.knobloch at owasp.org; alessio.marziali at cyphersec.com; dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:39:04 +0000
CC: fiona.walsh at owasp.org; owasp-training at lists.owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Global_education_committee] Ireland Training Day, 11th March 2011 - UPDATE

Hi all,

Firstly, let me thank you all for having accepted our invitation to be part of this event as OWASP Trainers and for, by doing so, giving a push to our "OWASP Training - OWASP Projects and Resources you can use TODAY" model!

The agenda for the Training Day to happen in Dublin on the 11th March has been updated and can be checked here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY

I draw your attention to the Training Modules (under 'Overview & Goals') - please feel free to add any content, materials and/or presentations that you find relevant for this occasion.

As you know, the OWASP Training is a model of non-paid training delivered by OWASP Leaders, free for OWASP members and focusing on OWASP contents. That is to say that if you are able to find sponsorship to cover your expenses, that would be great! Should this not be possible, please email me, Fiona or Fabio (both copied above) so that we can start dealing with your trips and accommodation if needed.

Many thanks, best regards,
Sandra

Sandra Paiva
OWASP Training Manager