[Global_education_committee] Global Inquiry from Education

cecil.su at owasp.org cecil.su at owasp.org
Thu Jan 6 17:16:03 EST 2011

Thanks Fabio.

As a matter of fact, I had mooted the idea for Tedi of the Indonesian Chapter that they do promote OWASP among the unis in the Indonesian archipelago.
Their first project that they had done was to translate the OT10 2010 into the Indonesian language.

This should be inline with what we had been discussing in GEC and the plans for the upcoming OWASP Academies.

Ditto for Thailand too.

Kind regards,
/cecil
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.