[Global_education_committee] FW: Advice on MSc Computer/Digital Forensics design?

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Feb 22 18:38:28 EST 2011

Education Committee,

Do we have a response for Adrian?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

From: Winckles, Adrian [mailto:adrian.winckles at anglia.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:13 PM
To: kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Cc: colin.watson at owasp.org
Subject: RE: Advice on MSc Computer/Digital Forensics design?

Dear Kate

A fellow Information Security expert, Colin Watson, recently introduced me
to OWASP and forwarded my details to you

I am in the process of trying to put together proposals for a new MSc
Information Security/Computer Forensics for my institution, Anglia Ruskin
University in Cambridge, UK.

I was wondering if you might be able to advise how affiliation to OWASP
might be helpful in developing a distinctive Master's program which can
offer something different to the run of the mill infosec or forensics
offerings already in the marketplace.

I look forward to hearing from you?

Many thanks

Adrian

Adrian Winckles BEng(Hons) CEng PGCE MBCS CITP FHEA AIEEE CCAI CCNA
Senior Lecturer in Computing
Department of Computing
Faculty of Science & Technology
Anglia Ruskin University
East Road
Cambridge
CB1 1PT

Telephone Number (Office): 0845 196 2440
Mobile No 07903 947443

Email: Adrian.Winckles at anglia.ac.uk

Skype: adrianwinckles

  _____

   colin.watson at owasp.org

FYI educational supporters (free) are listed at the foot of the home page
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page and this includes Northumbria
University only in the UK.

Best regards

Colin