[Global_education_committee] Fwd: Permissions Request

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Apr 28 10:48:59 EDT 2011

An update to the membership model (to be released post board approval
Monday) removes the word "accredited" from the university supporter
category.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

From: Bradley White <Bradley.White at laureate.net>

Date: April 28, 2011 10:21:06 AM EDT

To: "owasp at owasp.org" <owasp at owasp.org>

Subject: Permissions Request

Dear OWASP:

Laureate Education, Inc. is seeking permission to use your material for
courses which are part of an online Walden - College of Management and
Technology program. We would like to include the following material in our
online course: Application Software Security.

Requested Material:

Title: The Open Web Application Security Project: Threat Risk Modeling

Link: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Threat_Risk_Modeling

Use:           Course Material
Terms:      5 Years
Projected Enrollment:  200

Media:   All Media/e-reserves

Territory:          Worldwide

Languages:       English

If this use is acceptable, please have the copyright holder(s) sign the
attached form granting permission to use the material and either email or
fax it to 410-843-6388. The appropriate credit will be provided in the
publication.  If you have a preferred credit line, please indicate it on the
bottom of the permission form.

Feel free to contact me by phone at (443) 627-7087
<tel:%28443%29%20627-7087>  or via email at
<mailto:bradley.white at laureate.net> bradley.white at laureate.net.

Best Regards,

Bradley White

Associate Permissions Editor

Rights And Permissions Department

http://www.laureate.net/

Email: bradley.white at laureate.net

Phone: (443) 627-7087 <tel:%28443%29%20627-7087>

Fax: (410) 843-6388 <tel:%28410%29%20843-6388>

Laureate Education

650 S. Exeter St.

Baltimore, MD 21202

--