[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Kuai Hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Tue Apr 19 10:04:00 EDT 2011

Team -

Nishi, Keith and I are putting together a smaller workshop focusing on OWASP
resources and how they can be used to audit for PCI compliance. In our last
meeting (Nishi, Keith and I ) we decided this could be the best approach
given the fact FedEx was asking for OWASP and PCI-DSS guidance in specific.

I think the projects and resources we can use today could be pitched
although it does not add as much direct value to FedEx at this time.
Therefore, if everyone agrees our team will continue working on the
OWASP-PCI material and perhaps this could be added to the "OWASP Resources
you can use today" material.

Thoughts?

--
Kuai Hinojosa