[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:59:44 EDT 2011

Hi Christian,

I have uploaded the updated version of the power point presentation in the OWASP CBT project wiki site. This is based on PCI DSS version 2 and PA-DSS version 2. Please get the presentation titled PCI DSS And PA-DSS Training.ppt and provide your comments.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CBT_Project

PCI Training Presentations:
   PCI DSS And PA-DSS Training - PCI DSS And PA-DSS Training.ppt

http://code.google.com/p/owasp-cbt-project/downloads/list

I look forward to getting your feedback.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP CBT project Lead
OWASP Global Industry Committee