[Global_education_committee] appsec exams - practice questions database

Antonio Fontes antonio.fontes at owasp.org
Mon Apr 18 11:51:30 EDT 2011

thanks Martin!

Well, I think I'm already part of too many owasp mailing lists! (btw: we
should think of a system based on one unique list with tag-based
subscription rather than having to look for and subscribe to plenty of
mailing lists)

Anyway, I am not looking for contributing to the project (sorry, no time
for it) but just shouting around if someone at OWASP is currently
collecting exam questions from academic members.

Cheese,
Antonio

--
Connect to OWASP Switzerland!