[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Fri Apr 15 17:05:54 EDT 2011

hi Kuai,

I've contacted Andrew proposing him a similar model like OWASP Projects &
Resources you could use today.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY

I've told him we could probably have all trainers based in US and only
requirement is to cover their travel/accommodation.

He sounded very interested and told me will check with his teams to
see feasibility.

As soon as I hear back will let you know.

Thanks,

Fabio