[Global_education_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Kuai Hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Fri Apr 15 15:46:16 EDT 2011

Team,

Nishi, Keith and I met today to discuss this topic. We have already come up
with a plan. We have some materials we can use thanks to the support of
those who responded to this thread. We still have some more research and
planning to do in regards to structuring all the material in a way it can
add value to FedEx or other future interested parties.

@Fabio - Have you contacted Andrew yet? If so please loop us in. We want to
know where FedEx would be willing to host such training as well as any other
requirements we may not be aware of.

Regards,

Kuai

--