[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:03:58 EDT 2011

Tomorrow would work.

Nishi Kumar
512 632 3618

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:30:56 -0400
Subject: Re: RE: [Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training
From: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; christian.heinrich at owasp.org; global_membership_committee at lists.owasp.org; kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Great! I knew I could count on you. I will send you an invite, tomorrow wil be a good day to chat if that works for you.

On Apr 14, 2011 5:18 PM, "Nishi Kumar" <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kaui,

We sure can do this. In fact I am going to deliver a training session in next few weeks to two of our business units in our organization a 4 hour developer session because they are going through PCI audit process.  I have the decks that I used in past for other business units before they went through the PCI audit process. Currently I am in the process of updating the decks to make it current. Let's discuss this in one of the meetings or you can call me.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP CBT Project Lead