[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:18:58 EDT 2011

Hi Kaui,

We sure can do this. In fact I am going to deliver a training session in next few weeks to two of our business units in our organization a 4 hour developer session because they are going through PCI audit process.  I have the decks that I used in past for other business units before they went through the PCI audit process. Currently I am in the process of updating the decks to make it current. Let's discuss this in one of the meetings or you can call me.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP CBT Project Lead