[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Apr 14 11:19:05 EDT 2011

Kuai,

Tony was in the last GEC call, too. He is a GEC member, remember? :-P

Most definite! Whoever has good material and is willing to donate them to
OWASP, please see the

OWASP Education project:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Education_Project

or the

  OWASP Academy Portal project:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Academy_Portal_Project

OWASP Education Project

-> is an older OWASP project I inherrit from Seba

--> This project is about creating and managing (enabling off creation)
educational material from the OWASP knowlegde base.

--> You could see this as the factory to create educational material

OWASP Academies

-> resulted into the OWASP Academy Portal Project

--> project target is about offering an educational material, specially
targeted for Universities and Educational institutions

--> you could see this as the shop for Educational material created within
the Education Project

Cheers,
~Martin