[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Tony UV tonyuv at owasp.org
Thu Apr 14 11:05:04 EDT 2011

Jerry Hoff has some good dev training that could be ported over if and where
appropriate.  I would like to add my presence to the OWASP Superfriends
Training coalition if needed.

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC
Atlanta Chapter President
Membership Committee Global Board Member
OWASP Atlanta
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia
Twitter: @versprite