[Global_education_committee] [Global_membership_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Wed Apr 13 19:50:48 EDT 2011

Kate,

Some interaction with the GEC is part of the proposed roadmap for the
OWASP PCI Project e.g.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-pci-project/2011-March/000148.html

There is http://owasp-cbt-project.googlecode.com/files/PCI_cbt.zip but
some people have indicated that it requires updating - I haven't
reviewed it myself.

The closes certification that FedEx are after would be
https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/training/isa_training.php.  As
far as I am aware PCI SSC does not offer a similar ISA certification
for PA-DSS.

PCI SSC have also launched an awareness course as an introduction to
PCI but I have not attended it myself.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich