[Global_education_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Apr 13 17:08:31 EDT 2011

Kate, all,

We, at this moment, have no OWASP accredited trainings nor trainers.
The GEC is struggler to set this up for some time. Main issue is this might
conflict the openness of OWASP,

There are OWASP trainers available on the website, but that is not more (and
not less) then people willing and able to do trainings on OWASP material:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Speakers_Project

Cheers,
~Martin