[Global_education_committee] FW: owasp.org training

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Apr 13 15:47:45 EDT 2011

Group, I don't want to tell him that we cannot offer training on a
particular topic.in fact, this might be an opportunity to reach out to fedex
(we have UPS as a corporate sponsor) and offer them some sort of on-site
training.

I know we don't offer "certification" but as discussed during the summit, we
COULD offer them a "certificate of completion" for taking a class.

Thoughts?  This is a great opportunity!

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403