[Global_education_committee] Paris OWASP Training day

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri Sep 24 08:57:56 EDT 2010

Hi Sebastien,

Great!

Of course, the sponsor must have some value back for their money
I see no problem in handing sponsor goodies for the attendees!

Even, a banner of a 10 minute introduction, I guess the sponsor deserves for
his money.
As long as there is no sponsor tool / service promotion what should have
been a training, you are fine!

Cheers,
~Martin