[Global_education_committee] A new academic partner comming in France?
sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Wed Sep 15 05:52:12 EDT 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I've got a mail exchnge with French university (l'Université de Bordeaux 1, http://www.ufr-mi.u-bordeaux.fr/) to setup some "OWASP course" in one diploma (for 09/2011):
Name :"Licence Pro SIL specialisee en "Securite des Reseaux et des Logiciels""
it's a diploma after 3 years in French university, It seem the course will be for 20hours to "secure a web app".
They are interested by this TOC :
* Web environnement security :
- OS, WebServer, Application Server, IIS, apache, ModSecurity, ...
* Web Security vulns :
- OWASP Top10 (theorical approach)
- Some technical games with OWASP Broken Web Applications...
* Ajax Security
* Using open-source tools to audit and tesgin security
* Secure Developpement lifcycle.
- Where to start
- What to use
* Web Applications Firewall
- setting up
As an idea, could this be possible to "setup" a "official GEC material" for this, I think it could be good things for other university (and not only in France) => If Yes, I could lead this as I got a lot of contents one this TOC
Sebastien GIORIA - sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
French OWASP Leader
OWASP Global Education Committee Member
GSM: +33 (0)6 23 04 00 51
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Global_education_committee