[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-leaders] Organization of OWASP Training Events under the flag "OWASP projects and resources you can use TODAY!".

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Thu Oct 28 10:15:41 EDT 2010

Sandra,

Yes We want to deliver the traingin in France with some French and/or English trainer.

The first poll is to see if We could do it in English. If yes, I come back to you to talk about trainers. If not, I need to see which French trainer I could get (and this will be the hard way)

When we are OK  one the language for delivering the course, I will setup a date

S.