[Global_education_committee] GEC Skype meeting

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 07:22:15 EDT 2010

Yes it is OWASP LASCON Conference. 3pm I will be in a meeting. Actually I am presenting OWASP to FIS architecture group from 2-4pm and then 4-10pm I will be helping with the LASCON.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:12:25 +0200
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] GEC Skype meeting
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: sandra.paiva at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

Hi Nishi,

I assume you mean the OWASp LASCON conference, right?

The meeting schedule and the local times, you can find on the GEC wiki:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee#Scheduled_Meetings

Put your points on the meeting agenda page: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/GEC_Agenda_2010-11-03

Cheers,
Martin

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Nishi Kumar <nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Here is for me:

I am busy helping for Austin OWASP LASCON Conference on variety of things which is happening tomorrow. I am part of the LASCON board and I will be in the Norris Conference Center from 4-7 pm to work on final things before the conference. After that we are going to have dinner with the LASCON board members and speakers. Tomorrow all day I am going to be in the conference. Can you please let me know what will be the Austin time when you all will have the Skype meeting?

Thanks
Nishi Kumar

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:06:20 +0200
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: sandra.paiva at owasp.org
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

All,

No problem at all. We still have the regular meetings, next one is next weeks Wednesday, November 3rd!

Looking forward to see all of you online!

Cheers,
Martin

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Sandra Paiva <sandra.paiva at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Martin, all,

I am afraid tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday will be impossible for me also. Next week I am always available except maybe Monday (still have something to be confirmed).

Regards,
Sandra

Sandra Paiva
OWASP Training Manager