[Global_education_committee] GEC Skype meeting

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 06:59:30 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Here is for me:

I am busy helping for Austin OWASP LASCON summit on variety of things which is happening tomorrow. I am part of the LASCON board and I will be in the Norris Conference Center from 4-7 pm to work on final things before the conference. After that we are going to have dinner with the LASCON board members and speakers. Tomorrow all day I am going to be in the conference. Can you please let me know what will be the Austin time when you all will have the Skype meeting?

Thanks
Nishi Kumar

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:06:20 +0200
From: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
To: sandra.paiva at owasp.org
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] GEC Skype meeting

All,

No problem at all. We still have the regular meetings, next one is next weeks Wednesday, November 3rd!

Looking forward to see all of you online!

Cheers,
Martin

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Sandra Paiva <sandra.paiva at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Martin, all,

I am afraid tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday will be impossible for me also. Next week I am always available except maybe Monday (still have something to be confirmed).

Regards,
Sandra

Sandra Paiva
OWASP Training Manager