[Global_education_committee] GEC Skype meeting

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Thu Oct 28 04:15:37 EDT 2010

All,

I will be attend but between 10pm and 11pm (paris time) because I'm giving a talk on 4/11 for the French Ministry of Security on "Security in Web Developpement" and need to be up and running (aka state linux state 6 :)) at 5pm to catch my car for 2hours of road.

Martin, could you setup a draft of the agenda ?

For me :

 - I've working on the Paris Training day. In the process to choose the dates/speakers langage with the French CISO/CSO community.
 - I'm in touch with the French Ministry of Security and Defense and need some input on the OWASP Governement reflexions if some exists ?

no more things I think

S.