[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academies.

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Sun Oct 24 05:36:44 EDT 2010

Hi Sandra,

We, as the Global Education Committee, had some work on the area you are
addressing.
Maybe we started on the wrong foot, as I hoped for more joint effort between
you and the GEC (and the education project), but I most definitely embrace
your ideas and the passion!

The GEC does meet online via skype every 14 days on Wednesday, from 10pm CET
on. In Portugal, this should be 9pm.
Can we schedule an extra meeting this week Wednesday? I haven't been online
last week Wednesday due to the OWASP Germany Conference. Would be great to
meet and introduce ourself to Sandra and vice versa to ensure a good working
together?

@Sandra, can you share your skype details with me? My skype ID is
knoblochmartin (Netherland).

Cheers,