[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academies.

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Thu Oct 21 10:51:39 EDT 2010

Just to be clear,

What's the differences between OWASP education supporter and futur OWASP academies ?

We (France) have ISEP as a supporter, and we are in the process with another university (Bordeaux France) for setting up a Course on WebAppSec.

Is this an academie ? Or could this be count as a supporter ?

S.

---
Sebastien GIORIA  - sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
French OWASP Leader