[Global_education_committee] FW: Request for Comments - First contact with the Chapters - invitation to join the effort to standardize and replicate training events.

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Wed Oct 20 12:43:27 EDT 2010

GEC & GPC,

FYI, see below and attached.

Any comments and/or suggestions will be welcome!

Thanks, regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager

From: unknown sender
Subject: Organization of Training Events under the flag "OWASP projects and
	resources you can use TODAY" - to send to LC WITH budget of
	around $2, 000
Date: no date
Size: 41206
From: unknown sender
	resources you can use TODAY" - to send to LC WITHOUT budget.
Date: no date
Size: 39851