[Global_education_committee] Repository of WebSecurity Course

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Oct 1 09:33:32 EDT 2010

This is something that we should do, but we must be careful how.

Sebastien, there is an OWASP Project that is trying to set this up
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Related_Commercial_Services and it
really needs some energy + use-case.

Why don't you implement this for the GEC via that project

Dinis Cruz