[Global_education_committee] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS, please. - OWASP Academies - Discussion in January 2011

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Nov 24 05:59:50 EST 2010

The idea is for this meeting to have a follow up session/presentation at the
Summit and to also raise the awareness of the Summit itself.

The reason for the extra time in this topic is that there is quite a lot of
figure out.

Ideally we would come up with an action plan in these sessions, and then
have 2 to 3 weeks to work on it so that we could launch it at the Summit
(and if needed iron out the last details)

Dinis Cruz