[Global_education_committee] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS, please - Call for Trainers.

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Nov 22 11:46:46 EST 2010

This is  useful resource for OWASP chapters and private firms seeking training people as providers (seems like the start of a commercial registry to me broken out by offerings - starting with training).  The initial thought for some people will be that  they can list there name and get work to deliver training for a fee hence this becomes a commercial ad for people delivering training.

Should the requirements be:  Individuals listed need to be a OWASP Supporter (a corporate member 5k) and have conducted a training class with reviews at a OWASP appsec event?  Should they be a individual member?  Do they have to be a project leader?

As a chapter leader for NYC as a example - this would be useful when selecting our 2011 training persons if we need to go outside of our chapter leaders and associated members.

-brennan