[Global_education_committee] OWASP Paris Training agenda

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 07:49:16 EST 2010

Hi Seba,

This looks great. Do you think some of these sessions will use the  translated version of the presentation that was used in London? It will also be nice to have a zip version of all these presentations that could be downloaded from

http://code.google.com/p/owasp-training/downloads/list

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Global Education Committee
OWASP CBT Project Lead

From: sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:44:31 +0100
To: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Global_education_committee] OWASP Paris Training agenda

Dear GEC,

I've published yesterday the Agenda we will try to do at the end of April/Beginning of May 2011.

What do you think of it ?

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/France/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY

It will be mostly French speaking sessions

S.

---
Sebastien GIORIA  - sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
French OWASP Co-Leader