[Global_education_committee] Fwd: Request for OWASP educational information

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Wed Nov 17 08:06:38 EST 2010

Sandra,

Are you now the official contact for Edu support registration etc? Please let me know, I have a few universities wanting to join and become edu supporters. I will send them your way so you can handle the logistics and I can focus in other areas that need more attention such as more training material.

Obrigado,

Kuai

Begin forwarded message: