[Global_education_committee] FW: Follow up on INVITATION to participate in the IBWAS'10 as an OWASP Trainer.

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Mon Nov 8 10:31:06 EST 2010

Hi Arturo,
please feel free to propose a talk for the conference. It will be a pleasure to listen to you, and I think our attendees will have a lot to learn from you.

Could you please send me that information as soon as possible, so I can post it to the web-site?

Best regards,

--
Carlos Serrão
ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP