[Global_education_committee] is there an Esapi gem for RoR?

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Sat May 29 08:31:02 EDT 2010

Hello Paolo,

As requested, I’ve created the
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/Owasp_Esapi_Ruby wiki page and
placed it here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Enterprise_Security_API#tab=Ru
by.

Please check it out and let me know if you find any problems or mistakes.

Feel free to add any additional information to the project’s wiki page or to
request assistance regarding its edition.

As your project reaches a point that you'd like OWASP to assist in its
promotion, the GPC will need the following to help spread the word about
your project:

 * Project Flyer/Pamphlet (PDF file):
http://globalprojectscommittee.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/what-is-this-project
-flyerpamphlet-thing/.

 * Conference style presentation describing the project in at least 3 slides
-
http://globalprojectscommittee.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/what-is-the-3x-slide
-presentation-thing/

As work on your project progresses and you are ready to create a new
release, please let the GPC know of the change in status.

The GPC can work with you to get your project assessed and moved up the
OWASP quality ladder from Alpha to Beta to Stable.  Not every release
requires an assessment - feel free to email the GPC if you are unsure about
your project's requirements.  For examples of projects at various quality
levels, please see the OWASP Project page
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project.

That is all for now - I wish you and your project great success.  Thank you
for supporting OWASP's mission.

Should you have any questions or require any further information, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

thesp0nge at owasp.org

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Thesp0nge

Paolo Perego, thesp0nge at owasp.org,

kuai hinojosa - kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Kuai_Hinojosa

> That is all for now - I wish you and your project great success.

> Thank you for supporting OWASP's mission.

I hope so :-)

TIA

Paolo

--