[Global_education_committee] Training Courses - Live CD

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 02:32:57 EDT 2010

Hi Paulo,

James provided me with the ppt for DirBuster project. I have included that in "London Training May 28th 2010.zip" and uploaded that in owasp-training google code site.

There are two new files added:

dirbuster-training-may-2010.odp

dirbuster-training-may-2010.ppt

http://code.google.com/p/owasp-training/downloads/list

Regards,

Nishi Kumar

OWASP Global Education Committee

From: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; justin.clarke at owasp.org; matt.tesauro at owasp.org; james at sittinglittleduck.com; kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org; dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Subject: RE: [Global_education_committee] Training Courses - Live CD
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:43:44 +0100

Thanks much, Nishi. I am also carbon copying James to see if he can find the spare cycles to upload his ppt.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager

From: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:29:55 -0400
To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; justin.clarke at owasp.org; matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Hi Paulo,

I agree, they way I see it. It would be great if Matt could include the training deck in the CD. I don't see a need to upload the iso to the training repository if all just download it from the site http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project

K.

On May 25, 2010, at 10:22 AM, Paulo Coimbra wrote:

Hello Education Commitee,

While I was preparing myself to record a dozen or so of CDs (using this folder http://code.google.com/p/owasp-training/downloads/detail?name=London%20Training%20May%2028th%202010.zip&can=2&q= you have created) to offer to the attendees of our forthcoming training course, I have observed we are missing the OWASP Live CD. Don’t you think it would a good idea if we made this tool available? If you agree, could you please upload ASAP the relevant data?

I thank you in advance, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager