[Global_education_committee] meeting

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed May 26 17:14:06 EDT 2010

Hi Committee,

Seams like we have failed again. Very petty!

Let's just do our best to find a date & time we can meet on monthly basis.
We have suggested a European and a US time.

I suggest that both meet the same day. The Europe meeting probably before
the US meeting.
By this, only one eve is necessary to attend both, as I am planing to do!

So, are we still fine by the last Wednesday each Month. Let's do a
reschedule of this meeting, Next week Wednesday. Europe @ 21:00 Amsterdam
time 20:00 for Ireland (Fabio?)
What time is best for the US?

Hope to catch up with you all next week Wednesday!
Fabio and myself will be at the OWASP Training day in London and bring you
the success story.. ;-)

Cheers,

Martin

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Sebastien Gioria <