[Global_education_committee] Training Courses - Live CD

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Tue May 25 11:50:12 EDT 2010

About including the training materials on the Live CD:

Going forward, I can create a package of the training materials and then
we could either

(1) create a custom ISO for the training (less preferred)
   or
(2) you could have the students either install them on demand or update
to the latest.

We'd need to work out the details but with WTE both of those options are
available.

Heck, we could add a menu item which said "Add OWASP Training Courses"
and that would download and install all the latest versions. (Assumes a
network connection)

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member