[Global_education_committee] Training Courses - Live CD

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 11:43:06 EDT 2010

The training material site has 100mb limit and Live CD ISO is larger than that.

DIR Buster project lead still hasn't provided the ppt file. I had send an email to the project lead to provide the ppt but I haven't received it yet so that power point for that project is not included in the zip.

Regards,

Nishi Kumar

Global Education Committee

From: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:29:55 -0400
To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; justin.clarke at owasp.org; matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] Training Courses - Live CD

Hi Paulo,

I agree, they way I see it. It would be great if Matt could include the training deck in the CD. I don't see a need to upload the iso to the training repository if all just download it from the site http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project

K.

On May 25, 2010, at 10:22 AM, Paulo Coimbra wrote:

Hello Education Commitee,

While I was preparing myself to record a dozen or so of CDs (using this folder http://code.google.com/p/owasp-training/downloads/detail?name=London%20Training%20May%2028th%202010.zip&can=2&q= you have created) to offer to the attendees of our forthcoming training course, I have observed we are missing the OWASP Live CD. Don’t you think it would a good idea if we made this tool available? If you agree, could you please upload ASAP the relevant data?

I thank you in advance, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager