[Global_education_committee] Training Courses - Live CD

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Tue May 25 11:28:53 EDT 2010

If you want to include the Live CD ISO, that is, of course, fine by me.

Google code doesn't like files that large however, so you'll have to get
it from the 'normal' download site:
http://appseclive.org/content/downloads

If you need/want WebGoat, you'll need to use the AppSec EU 2009 release:
http://mtesauro.com/files/owasp-livecd-AppSecEU-May2009.iso

If WebGoat isn't required, then the new OWASP WTE beta is looking very nice:
http://appseclive.org/files/downloads/wte-beta-1/OWASP-WTE-Live-CD-Beta.iso

However, to be 100% safe, use the AppSec EU 2009 release as that's very
well road tested.  There is a reason WTE still has beta label on it. ;)

If you have questions, let me know.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member