[Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue May 18 12:23:30 EDT 2010

Hello James,

Hope you are well. I am writing to inform that the ‘OWASP projects and
resources you can use TODAY’ course’s line-up has been finished and to check
if you still plan to deliver the DirBuster module.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_
you_can_use_TODAY

If you confirm your presence, as we are counting on, would you mind filling
in ASAP your wiki account with your personal data? We usually provide email
address, brief resume/cv and wiki contributions.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=User:Sittinglittleduck
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=User:Sittinglittleduck&action=edit&red
link=1> &action=edit&redlink=1

Also, could you please upload your presentation? I thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager