[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-london] OWASP London - Announcement - Training/OWASPProjects and resources you can use TODAY

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue May 18 10:58:02 EDT 2010

Hello OWASP London Chapter Members,

Regarding the forthcoming full-day OWASP training on OWASP projects and
resources on May 28, 2010, we are looking for someone available to host one
of our trainers, Martin Knobloch, by offering him a place to crash 1 night,
May, 27th.

Martin is member of the OWASP Global Education Committee -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Knoblochmartin.

It goes without saying that any help you could provide would be greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager