[Global_education_committee] Voluntary/Trainer deliver the Software Assurance Maturity Model module in the forthcoming OWASP Training Course.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu May 13 17:39:45 EDT 2010

The natural evolution of the 'Chapter-lead training courses' is to also have
1/2 day or 1 day course on specific OWASP Projects.

So Kuai, are you able to create and deliver a 1/2 day course on OpenSAMM?

You would:

   - take as a base the existing OpenSAMM materials,
   - maybe create a couple extra PPT presentations,  and
   - package them in the same format we used for the london course
   (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_you_can_use_TODAY
   )

The main idea would be for other OWASP Chapters to use these materials to
deliver OpenSAMM course(s) locally.

On the topic of OpenSAMM, we really should try to get a sponsor for printing
and distributing color version of the OpenSAMM book (in the first edition of
the London course we distributed about 20 copies of the B&W version)

Dinis Cruz