[Global_education_committee] Voluntary/Trainer deliver the Software Assurance Maturity Model module in the forthcoming OWASP Training Course.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu May 13 17:14:35 EDT 2010

That sounds good,

Can we organize the 1 day OWASP Training course at that university? If so,
name the date :)

Also, I'm about to implement (using a similar structure) a 1/2 day or 1 day
course on the topic "Using the OWASP O2 Platform". Do you think we could
also do that at the university?

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz