[Global_education_committee] OWASP Testing Guide..

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 12:01:42 EDT 2010

Thanks Martin and Paulo for providing help on this topic.

Regards,

Nishi Kumar

Global Education Committee

From: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
To: martin.knobloch at owasp.org; nishi787 at hotmail.com
CC: matteo.meucci at owasp.org; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; jeffrey.barto at ubs.com
Subject: RE: [Global_education_committee] OWASP Testing Guide..
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 16:49:11 +0100

Yes, we have a metrics project http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Application_Security_Metrics_Project#tab=Project_Identification but it seems somewhat inactive. Nevertheless, I am carbon copying Jeff Barto, the project’s current leader, to see if he can help us out.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager

From: nishi787 at hotmail.com
To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org; matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:10:25 -0500
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org

Hi All,

I have to do two training session for for our QA team based on OWASP Testing guide. One a high level overview which brings general awareness of testing for Security and another one a detail session for the QA group who will actually be doing the application and infrastructure testing. Is there any existing power point presentation we have on OWASP Testing guide that I can leverage to prepare this presentation. I will appreciate if somebody can point me to any relevant material in this topic.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Education Committee