[Global_education_committee] OWASP Testing Guide..

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 16:56:28 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I am in the process of creating the presentations for OWASP Testing Guide and had few questions. I am including here a screen shot of OWASP SDLC which I found in one of the Testing Guide presentation.

1. What is the right documentation project for policy and Standards and Develop Metrics?

2. Is ASVS is the right document for Security Requirements and Threat Modeling?

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

OWASP Global Education Committee

From: nishi787 at hotmail.com
To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org; matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:10:25 -0500
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Global_education_committee] OWASP Testing Guide..

Hi All,

I have to do two training session for for our QA team based on OWASP Testing guide. One a high level overview which brings general awareness of testing for Security and another one a detail session for the QA group who will actually be doing the application and infrastructure testing. Is there any existing power point presentation we have on OWASP Testing guide that I can leverage to prepare this presentation. I will appreciate if somebody can point me to any relevant material in this topic.

Thanks
Nishi Kumar
OWASP Education Committee