[Global_education_committee] [Owasp-leaders] FW: National Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign Challenge Proposal

fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
Wed May 5 07:01:02 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

this looks like an excellent opportunity for the Global Education
Committee... please let us know how we could help.

also, there is a similar effort in the UK going on at the moment...
http://cybersecuritychallenge.org.uk/site/Press

thanks,

Fabio Cerullo
Divisional Information Security
Bankcentre D1,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 772 6309
Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

"Jeff Williams" <jeff.williams at owasp.org>
Sent by: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
03/05/2010 07:42
Please respond to owasp-leaders

        To:     <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [Owasp-leaders] FW: National Cybersecurity
Awareness Campaign      Challenge Proposal

OWASP was asked to join with an impressive team to submit a proposal to
DHS for a Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign.  It’ll be interesting to see
if we can win!  The proposal is attached.

--Jeff

OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.  Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173