[Global_education_committee] Training Material Google code..

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Sun May 2 20:45:06 EDT 2010

On May 2, 2010, at 7:07 PM, Nishi Kumar wrote:

> Thanks for your feedback. Seems like a good idea to create a
> "default" training structure. I have added a zip with OWASP Default
> Training and included the projects you mentioned.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/owasp-training/downloads/list

Nishi - you are awesome! thanks for the prompt action on this.

> We have some training sessions which doesn't have power point
> presentation.
> Like we don't have PPT for Development Guide and OWASP DirBuster
> Project. How should GEC handle this.

I propose we contact the project leaders first if we cannot find any
traces of materials in the OWASP wiki and if that does not generate
any results we can assign folks to create them. Thoughts?

> To update Google code with new material each person must have
> already created a Google Account with that email address. If a
> specific trainer wants to update the presentation in Google code
> then they will have to do this step. I was trying to add everybody
> from GEC team so that they can update the zip but it didn't let me
> add since they didn't had the google code account.

Sounds like we all need to create one. I have one but other another
alias, I will create another for this effort.

Thanks again Nishi!!