[Global_education_committee] Global Education Committee 2009 -2010 Report

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 19:33:30 EDT 2010

Hi Kaui,

Annual report looks good. I was looking at the GEC committee Wiki and Targets had following initiatives:

Train the trainers
Create an online assessment and training portal
OWASP Boot Camp Project
OWASP CTF event

Speakers Bureau Project

What has happened on these fronts?

Regards,

Nishi Kumar

OWASP Global Education Committee

Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 17:08:06 +0000
From: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
To: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Global_education_committee] Global Education Committee 2009 -2010 Report

I've shared Global Education Committee 2009 -2010 Report
Message from kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org: Hello Team -

Lorna has been asking our committee to provide a report, She has been asking for ages. So I wrote something in an effort to provide a high level overview of some of our accomplishments and goals for this and last year. Please feel free to edit this document and provide feedback however, keep in mind that Lorna needs this as soon as possible in fact I think she is planning on releasing the news letter early next week.

I encourage everyone to update the wiki and
use the SMART model to indicate any new initiative he/she would like to kickstart or be accounted for on such reports.  There seem to be a lot of ideas and good progress all around, let's organize all the thoughts and ideas and keep moving forward.

Thank you all again for the support and the hard work, I am please to see we continue to move forward regardless of all the challenges we face and open and non profit community.

Best Regards,

Kuai Hinojosa
GEC Chair Click to open:

Global Education Committee 2009 -2010 Report
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.