[Global_education_committee] Training Material Google code..

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Sun May 2 13:27:37 EDT 2010

Team,

I sort of like the London's training format and I was wondering what
everyone thinks about keeping a similar format to create a "default"
training structure. Most of the inquiries I have received regarding
training have been circled around:

OWASP Top Ten
Testing Guide
Development Guide
Code Review Guide
ESAPI Project
SAMM

These are the projects I get asked about the most in regards to
training or presentations.