[Global_education_committee] Meeting reminder

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 17:35:35 EDT 2010

Yes I will like to discuss. You can reach me at 512 632 3618 or if you give me your number I can call you.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:50:37 -0500
From: kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
To: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_education_committee] Meeting reminder

I am running a bit behind.

Nishi - I think you are the only one who accepted the invite and can chat this evening. Do you want to chat tonight? Please let me know I would like to discuss your project.

Thanks,

Kuai

On Mar 31, 2010 4:35 PM, "Martin Knobloch" <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi GEC members,

Untortunately, I will not be able to join the meeting tonight. sorry!
No-one has put anything in the agenda for tonights meeting, so I guess
there is nothing to discus? (But that is not the reason for not being
able to be online)

Don't forget to take down notes, I will update you about my progres
via email tomorrow!

Have a good meeting, cheers,
Martin

On Wednesday, March 31, 2010, Sebastien Gioria