[Global_education_committee] Meeting reminder

Kuai Hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Wed Mar 31 16:50:37 EDT 2010

I am running a bit behind.

Nishi - I think you are the only one who accepted the invite and can chat
this evening. Do you want to chat tonight? Please let me know I would like
to discuss your project.

Thanks,

Kuai

On Mar 31, 2010 4:35 PM, "Martin Knobloch" <martin.knobloch at owasp.org>
wrote:

Hi GEC members,

Untortunately, I will not be able to join the meeting tonight. sorry!
No-one has put anything in the agenda for tonights meeting, so I guess
there is nothing to discus? (But that is not the reason for not being
able to be online)

Don't forget to take down notes, I will update you about my progres
via email tomorrow!

Have a good meeting, cheers,
Martin

On Wednesday, March 31, 2010, Sebastien Gioria