[Global_education_committee] Meeting reminder

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Mar 31 16:35:23 EDT 2010

Hi GEC members,

Untortunately, I will not be able to join the meeting tonight. sorry!
No-one has put anything in the agenda for tonights meeting, so I guess
there is nothing to discus? (But that is not the reason for not being
able to be online)

Don't forget to take down notes, I will update you about my progres
via email tomorrow!

Have a good meeting, cheers,
Martin